Infant nativity

Due to the fiorecast of heavy snow tonight,we will assess the conditions at 9.00am and decide whether to continue with the infant nativity tomorrow. We will update the website and Facebook page at 9.00am tomorrow so please check them. .Stay safe everyone 

Our Facebooks

View our latest feeds

Friends Group
Closed Group

Our Twitter

View our latest tweets